Beauty from the Inside Out
– The Rooibos plant Aspalathus linearus contains a host of natural antioxidants, the new buzzword for a healthy lifestyle. The antioxidant in Rooibos helps to neutralise damaging free radicals and therefore protects the body against diseases and premature aging.
– Currently there is tremendous interest in antioxidants and their role in helping to reverse and prevent free radical damage and it has been the topic of various scientific studies over the past 15 years.
HydraBelle – The natural age fighting properties of the Rooibos plant makes it excellent for use as an all-natural ingredient in skin and personal care products. It restores and retards the ageing process. Skincare products containing an extract of Rooibos tea are worldwide sought after for the amazing results achieved on Dry, Sensitive and Problem skin It can accelerate the healing process for a variety of skin ailments such as eczema, sunburn, acne and allergies. Rooibos Skincare has been tried and tested for more than 30 years and helps to improve the skin’s own ability to retain moisture.
– The Anti-Allergic properties and exceptional healing qualities of the Rooibos plant means that it is an excellent choice for all ages. These products are therefore suitable to be used on babies right from birth,
– Because of the Rooibos plant’s unique anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-allergic properties, these products are terrific additions to the gym bag.
– A South African mother with an allergic baby stumbled on the unique properties of the plant by accident in 1968. Her findings sparked off a flurry of international scientific research. She received the Best Woman Inventor of the Year Award from the World Intellectual Property Organisation in 1997 for her discovery as well as for her application of the Rooibos Extract in skin and healthcare products. Today, exported to every corner of the world, Rooibos tea and skincare products are revered by many for its internal and external benefits